I was tagged the other day, by Nancy of Play With Your Food. I don’t really have any good recipes to report on today, unless you want to hear about oatmeal or leftovers, so I figured I might as well play. The rules are,
1. Link to the person who tagged you.
2. Post the rules on your blog.
3. Write six random things about yourself.
4. Tag six people at the end of your post and link to them.
5. Let each person know they’ve been tagged and leave a comment on their blog.
6. Let the tagger know when your entry is up.
Because I’m lazy, I’m going to ignore numbers 4 and 5 – I never forwarded chain letters, either. But should you feel inclined to pick up the meme, please consider yourself tagged.
In any case, here are my six random things:
1. One night in Florence, I ate for dinner nothing but a single, fresh yellow bell pepper. What can I say, I’m a tightwad.
2. I really, really like Cheetos and potato chips. Sweets I can take or leave, but salt and grease are my drugs of choice.
3. I was named after the author Jessamyn West. I share this honor with a number of other people.
4. I have three cats of whom I am very fond, but I still consider myself basically a dog person.
5. As well as being involved with blogging, photography, music, gardening, cooking, and working a day job, I am also a handweaver. Yes, I have too many hobbies.
6. I once played for flute master Louis Moyse, for a workshop. When I finished, he kissed me on top of the head. I’m still not sure why.
That’s it! Feel free to pick up the theme, and drop me a comment!